Friday 12 April 2013

Drill Day 3...or maybe not


April 9th
Had reflexology today. I got her to focus on Liver, adrenal glands but also bit on sinus and circulation, the heart. When you get the final fillings out your body knows and spends the first 3 months cleaning the blood. It definately makes a difference, woke up next day feeling like I had been run over by a bus, I normally wake up feeling like I have been run over by a convoy of tanks.. so that is an improvement.
My reflexologist is actually my friend so she is more open with her opinions of my feet than if it was just a professional relationship. She is really fascinated by the changes she can feel, she said "I know it sounds weird but your feet feel like they are zinging with energy". She is really excited by how much they change everytime I have a filling out.

April 11th
Got a phone call at 8am... the dentist is sick and they can't fit me in until April 26th!!!!!!!!!
I was so upset, I know its not his fault, its just when you are so desperate its like a big blow.
When you decide your fillings are poisoning you, you go through a stage where you just want them out, every single second they are in there they are poisoning you. So I have 2 more weeks, 14 days of more poisoning still to go.
I'm now going to have to have them out on a really busy week, didn't need that kind of extra pressure.
I'm in a really negative place today, the tiniest thing is a big issue, its hard trying to pull yourself back up. But you must, you must always stay strong and when things get hard you just have to try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment