Monday 29 April 2013

Drill Day 3... for real this time

Finally after waiting another 2 weeks due to cancelled appointment its finally here.... my mental state of mind went to a very bad place that first week of waiting...  really tested my strength.

26th April

I am going to have to rush from work and rush back to work as its so busy at work, didn't need the extra stress.

So same procedure.. dentist said so you know what to do by now!! I was very calm.

Injection didn't hurt as much this time, little bit of pain and cramping in my left side of jaw until the anaesthetic cut in. Rubber dam... noisy air filtration unit.

So he started with the upper left. As he started to drill my heart started fluttering and beating so hard. But I was so calm! Why was this happening? Nearly asked him to stop as I was scared but a thought came in my head "Its the Amalgam... just come out you b*****d". He got it out pretty quick thankfully heart went back to normal .... phew I am still alive!!!!!!!!

So onto my 2 lower left molars - I had fillings down the side, with one tooth being filled in the middle as well. I also have a small mouth. The dentist was struggling to get the rubber dam one and he split one. So he did the sides with one rubber dam and then did the main filling with another rubber dam. Got very subtle twitching in my hands and legs when amalgam came out.

Again decay underneath every single filling on left side = Decay underneath every single amalgam filling I had!!!!!
As Amalgam expands and contracts at different rates to teeth it cracks your teeth. My lower left molar has cracked underneath. but as I have no symptoms in it (pain, throbbing) dentist said it should be OK and I shouldn't lose my tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterwards he got me to bite down and grind and then he shaped them and polished them up.

Before and After pictures of each tooth:

 

THATS THE EASY BIT DONE!!!!! Just got to get the poison out of my body... Detox can begin!

After effects

Well I felt well even though I had to go back and deal with stressful work. However 4 hours later I started mid cycle bleeding which freaked me out. Then in the evening I got bad back aches around my kidneys, so bad I could barely eat my dinner.

Bleeding stopped by Saturday midday with a stringy dark red thread... is that a small fibriod?

I doubled up on my vitamin C powder and by Sat afternoon I was feeling well enough to go out and meet my friend.

Sunday morning went for a run, I was 40 seconds faster, not so tortuous. Coughed for the rest of the afternoon (this is normal for me after runs, I run because it clears my lungs, if I don't run at least once a week I feel like I am going to suffocate)

Sunday night I had reflexology. My reflexologist was impressed at how my reflexes had changed. She did a full treatment but more work on my sinus's, liver and adrenals. She said my feet were really buzzing with energy.
Monday morning (ie today) woke up and felt really tired, lucky I work from home on Mondays so no rush hour traffic to deal with. But as day has gone on felt OK, so its probably my adrenals. Even though I feel tired I feel like my body worked hard over night doing things. Definately early night again tonight.

I am longsighted due to genetics, but I swear I am less long sighted today... can focus on things much closer. Eyes still blurry  but I do have less darting sparkly dots. (just realised I am not wearing my glassess lol)

The deep down sore muscles in my shoulder has released a bit, there is still pain there but I never expected a miraculous recovery. However I do think my massage therapist will actually get somewhere with it now... gets better every day.

Only slight pain in injection site on Saturday, but no sore teeth... they look and feel great!

NEXT CHAPTER DETOX BEGINS

3 comments:

  1. Hello Bar Girl, I believe I have mercury poisoning because I have done everything else to heal me and nothing has worked. Thank you so much for recording your experiences. I would like to subscribe to get updates but I don't know how. Could you help me with that? Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. In the above comment I mean Bat Girl!

      Delete
    2. Many thanks for reading, so sorry you are another victim of this dreadful unnecessary condition. I have added a follow by email button. If you want more help then please join the mercury detox support group on Facebook.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/mercurydetoxsupport/

      Delete